Terms of service
This website is operated by Breval Inc. (“the company,” hereafter). Before using this website, please read the following terms and conditions carefully and use this website only if you agree to these terms and conditions. By using this website, we understand you consent to all the terms and conditions. We reserve the right to change the terms and conditions of use of this website without prior notice, so please check back periodically to make sure you are aware of the latest terms and conditions.
■Copyrights and Trademarks
Copyrights, trademarks, and other intellectual property rights related to the information, content, trademarks, logos, etc., posted on this website are the Company's property unless otherwise specified. No part of this website may be diverted or reproduced, either in its entirety or in modified form, for any purpose beyond personal use or other use expressly permitted by law without the prior written consent of the Company.
■About the information posted on this website
Although we take the utmost care when posting information on this website, we do not guarantee the accuracy or appropriateness of the content, suitability for your purposes, or safety of the information. The Company may change or delete the content of this website without prior notice. We also reserve the right to suspend or discontinue the operation of the website itself.
The following acts are prohibited when using this website.
- Actions that infringe or may infringe the property or privacy of a third party or the Company.
- Actions that cause or may cause disadvantage or damage to the Company or a third party.
- Actions that damage the reputation or credibility of a third party or the Company.
- Actions that are or may be offensive to public order and morals.
- Actions that are or may be criminal or that lead or may lead to criminal acts.
- Actions that involve false declarations or notifications, such as registering another person's e-mail address.
- Actions for the purpose of sales activities or profit-making, or actions in preparation for such activities.
- Actions that use or provide, or may use or provide, harmful programs such as computer viruses.
- Any other acts that violate or may violate laws, regulations, or ordinances.
- Any other actions that we deem inappropriate.
Your use of this website is at your own risk. We will not be liable for any direct or indirect loss or damage incurred while using this website.
■Links to this website
In principle, you can freely link to our website without notification. You do not need to contact us when linking to this website. However, depending on the content of the linking website and the method of linking, we may ask you to remove the link. Links from the following types of websites are strictly prohibited.
- Websites that contain content that is intended to libel or defame the Company, other companies, or third parties or to bring them into disrepute.
- Websites created with the intent to infringe on the copyrights, trademarks, or other intellectual property rights of the Company, other companies, or third parties.
- Websites created with the intent to conduct commercial activities using links to this website (e.g., providing information on this website for a fee).
We recommend using Google Chrome, Apple Safari, Microsoft Edge, Firefox, Apple Safari for iOS, and Google Chrome for Android to view this website. This website may not be usable or may not be displayed properly if you are using a browser other than the recommended one or depending on the settings of your web browser even under the recommended environment.
We recommend that you download the latest version of your browser to view this website.